Meeting in Person
This coming Sunday we will meet at Cavy at our normal time, 10am. You may also tune in to our service online at this Zoom link (passcode: 123456).
The new Alert Level 2 maximum number for religious gatherings has been raised to 100, so we may all now meet together. As we meet, let's make sure we follow the Alert Level 2 guidelines for religious gatherings:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend in person.
- Face coverings are encouraged.
- Make sure you sign in using the register or the Covid-19 app.
- For the Lord's supper, we each will pick up an individual wafer and cup by lining up by rows and walking to the front.
- Sunday school is on as usual.
- After the service, please pick up morning tea by lining up at the kitchen window, spaced 1-2 metres apart. Once you get your individually-wrapped biscuit and drink, proceed through the kitchen back into the main hall. Please do not eat/drink in the upper room.
As a heads up for this Sunday, Jacques and Yolande are on welcome duties, Lindsay is worship leader, Jeff C is preaching, Jess is on creche, and Andre and Cindy are on morning tea. We look forward to being with you this Sunday!
We warmly welcome you to join us for worship every Sunday at 10 am. Our Sunday worship includes music, prayer, the Lord's supper, Biblical preaching, and fellowship over morning tea.
Our Sunday school is for ages 4-10 and includes music, snack, and Bible study. Your children will be in good hands! A self-service creche for children ages 0-3 is also available.
17 Playfair Street, Caversham, Dunedin 9012
"...Speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into him who is the head, even Messiah, from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love."
- Ephesians 4:15-16
Current Sunday Series
We have recently started a months-long study of the Old Testament book of Isaiah. The study involves daily inductive Bible study, small group discussion, and Sunday preaching. Come along and join us as we delve into this incredible book of the Bible, which serves as a bridge between the Old and New Testaments.
Many of us use workbooks published by Precept New Zealand in our daily individual study. To order the Precept Upon Precept Isaiah Part 1 workbook, please click here. To order the Part 2 workbook, click here. You are welcome to join any time.
Our Isaiah small group Bible studies meet weekly:
- Wednesdays in Waldronville or on Zoom, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Thursdays in St Kilda (women only), 10:00am - 11:30pm
- Fridays at Caversham Community Church, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Sunday Preaching Topics
October 17 - Psalm 37
October 24 - Isaiah 26-27
October 31 - Isaiah 28-29
November 7 - Isaiah 30-32
November 14 - Isaiah 33-35
November 21 - Isaiah 36-39
Please get in touch with us. We'd love to hear from you!