We warmly welcome you to join us for worship every Sunday at 10 am. Our Sunday worship includes music, prayer, the Lord's supper, Biblical preaching, and fellowship over morning tea.
Our Sunday school is for ages 4-10 and includes music, snack, and Bible study. Your children will be in good hands! A self-service creche for children ages 0-3 is also available.
17 Playfair Street, Caversham, Dunedin 9012
"...Speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into him who is the head, even Messiah, from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love."
- Ephesians 4:15-16
Current Sunday Series
Ephesians - The Wealth and Walk of the Church
- May 16 - Ephesians 4:25-32 - Steve Reardon
- May 23 - Waihola Worldview Weekend, CYC Waihola
- May 30 - Ephesians 5:1-14 - Jeff Martin
- June 6 - Ephesians 5:15-21 - Jeff Coleman
- June 13 - Ephesians 5:21-33 - Steve Reardon
- June 20 - Ephesians 6:1-9 - Jeff Coleman
- June 27 - Devotional - Lindsay Martin
- July 4 - Ephesians 6:10-18 - Ed Davies
- July 11 - Ephesians 6:18-24 - Steve Reardon
- July 18 - Ephesians Recap - Jeff Coleman
Please get in touch with us. We'd love to hear from you!